Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have found a way around the ticket and will be contesting the fine, stay tuned for more. In the intrest of reducing the chance of a repeat I have parked the bike and I am driving my licenced legal and finally past emmisions truck. I put a new copper/brass radiator in it and it still overheats at speed. I will replace the fan clutch today as the thermostat and water pump are brand new, less than a week old. I also installed a $80 deck, it's all I need and plenty loud when the good songs are on. I finally pushed the anemic brick up to eighty a previously unseen speed. The sickness hasn't hit with this horse yet, it's just a good running truck and I plan to keep it that way. I have to say that my choice of transportation would mostly be constantly wrong, I seem to be attracted to the things that I sting. Rusted metal and blown motors be damned, the hot rod benieth will breath again while my wallet bleeds profussly. I think I'll change my alias to Hemoevelknievelphiliac or HEKP to my freinds. I have too much free time on my hands for a guy that works this many hours. It's kinda nice to drive a cage again. I got to drink a fountain drink with out drama and listen to the radio while I was in full recline (think coach, it's a truck).
I think I'll be moving soon and suddenly the hot rod really is a problem. Later

No comments: