Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I feel like I can redefine burn out. I don't feel like staying home from my job, since I don't work for a living I get paid enough simply to exist., if I was complaining about my job I would be insulting the hard working people that do complicated tasks for a living including but not limited to standing or moving objects of any fasion. I am speaking of the metaphorical, "spinning my wheels". I swear the last few months have wet the road I'm on and I just sink. I don't think the means meets the ends in this paradox. The solution is ironically simple. Rather than work overtime again so I could get that new LCD, I have decided to simply be that elated the next time I see my left foot while walking. I survive this bliss, while others suffer the consequences of lustfully wanting the things they do not need. To those that know me this is a hypocritical script. -Evan

No comments: