Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I don't wish that we all lived under the banner of communism or hierarchy, but it would be nice to know who to kick in the balls. After my sixteen hour shift I went home to find a letter saying my license was suspended for FTA, faliure to appear. I knew I missed court because it was re-scheduled on the same day as final exams, I got the BS ticket in Febuary. I paid the ticket with the court fee and I still had to drive all the way to Lake Pleasant Justice Court and pick up the piece of paper saying I had paid and take it to the DMV. While I was at it I put the truck in my name and got a three day tag. I havn't slept in 27 hours and I have 14 more to go. Now I know what mona goes through. The truck overheated and rides like a marshmellow, so $200 bucks later it still wants more and I'm all dried up. I'm trying to quit smoking the hooka, the only flavors I have left burn like cough drops so this should be easy. I feel better.-Evan

1 comment:

Mona said...

I like to sleep nine hours a day. You're the crazy one.