Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life has been going really fast. I think the more you do the more time passes by. Seems like just the other day I was thinking about taking another job and now the time and the money is slipping away. I have left myself open for criticism more than once and I still feel like there is progress. I have been very lucky in the process, I have met good people and made new friends. I enjoy what I am doing. I'm getting paid to write this blog now, I am sponcered. I really like riding a newer motorcycle, the quality that this machine exudes makes me wonder what I did to the older bike to cause such a horrific mechanical decomposition. The S-10 sucked up another 200 bucks and its not over yet. I think that I might have been better off with a bicycle and a coke habit. I have been trying to keep up with everyone, please call if you miss me too. I'm going to keep all the wicked stories to myself this time, stupidity is not the best bragging point.

No comments: