Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I just got a ticket driving to work. 55 in a construction zone in Scottsdale, technically criminal speeding considering a mandated 25 mph speed limit. I'm fighting it, I was robbed.(ignorance really is blissful) I wonder if constantly questioning authority is the breeding ground of rougely wrong thoughts. Regardless of age, we are all children and phychologically speaking respond the same way. When approched about foul behavior the first emotion is strong defiance, a seperation between self and wrong doing and even self imposed justification. This form of reason seems to serve me well, even though it has not neted much but trouble. My philosophy of suffering rather than hand my soul to the mouth of evil is visible to myself alone. Call me crazy, I'm sure many people have had similar opinions of men we now see as great. I might not be remembered post humously as someone great, but my visions are. Moses said he saw god, now he is a prophet. MLK saw the freedom of oppression, now not just a road but a holiday. I see a democratic country of choice and a government organized to guide it's citizens and not be guided by corprations and lobbiests in washington. Sure the tipping point isn't a 177 dollar ticket or even more, but I wish I could put into words my true feelings for the nation in pride and pity without offending both parties.(pro and con, not Rep. and Dem.) You can love cookies, but at some point you have to throw them out and make new ones. I want a fresh govenment with out the bloody civil war, I hope the next rigged electorial college election is a successful departure from the past. CNN's story on the possibility of Pres. Bush being an idiot was a good start, although it did end on the obligatory possitive side after presenting much to the contrary. Fight the party and the power, not the people. I think the problem could be the unity. One nation under god, is like a precurser to faliure. That would be great if everyone could agree on one way of life, whose ignorant ass thought that one up has sure got my view skewed. later preprogramed people. -Evan

No comments: