Friday, May 08, 2009











We are everywhere. I was riding up Rosa's driveway and the motor mount on her little electric scooter broke, while I was riding it. I knew what was broke and even how to fix it, that didn't mean that I had any access to the right tools. A simple muffler shop with a mig could have easily fixed it, but this is the shop I stumbled in down the road. Why me, why here, will this sickness ever go away. I admired the mans skill and the bike on the rack is actually going to be featured in an up coming periodical, hence one photo from a bad angle, If you want to see more, buy "The Horse" two months from now. The geometry on the sporty chop is a little extreme and if you want the option of turning its a strong arm proposition, with little suspension in the front and none in the rear the handling of a tractor is probably more comfortable. I loved it. While you read this I can access your webcam and stare into your glassy eyes and hand shoved in cheek propping your head up to keep you from impaling yourself on a starbucks cup so I'll move on to something interesting. Venti Double Wall Starbucks cups. I bought 4 and if you want one your out of luck. Oddly enough we have all written our names on them, of course to designate ownership, but it's the names. I have and alias and that works most of the time, but in this case we all went for some reason with nicknames or surnames. Kimbo, Mcbro and EZ, with X10sin on the side. Am I the only one that refuses to grow up, I think not. To all the stubborn children of the earth that cast aside a certain amount of adultness thank you. this excludes pouting and throwing tantrums like that woman on youtube that missed her flight from japan to the united states, funny, but not what I'm talking about. If you have ever saran wrapped a coworker to an office chair and used him/her for a game of bowling for pins of shredded paper waste containers. Good Job. If you have ever threatened a coworker of taking your stapler or stealing your post its with access of the supply closet one floor away with an attack of a blunt but knurled object, that might have been too much, you should seek help, I can give you a good recommend. All kidding aside have some lucky charms for breakfast and sit for a coke and a smile on your unpaid break. If you have nothing left to do Friday night, all the other people that don't do anything on friday nights are meeting down at the movie theater for some big event or something.

No comments: