Thursday, May 21, 2009

I sneak'ed..I snuck out, is that even a word, or code for something. I was up late and could not sleep again and by the power of the internets I noticed a showing of Terminator Salvation at my local joint that serves frosty cold beer and nachos for cheap. Quickly spinning the ignition and rolling out of the driveway as quietly and quickly as I could arriving just in time to get a great seat. I have changed, movies have changed and I believe people with them, or maybe just me and everyone else is just the same. I can only answer for myself, but the movie was fantastic, I will not remember it or want to see it again while T1 and T2 are permanently etched in my head. I don't know, like flash in the pan or something, it was very showy, but not many could sit through T1 and enjoy it while similarly aware of HSM and/or a rip stick. First person of course. I remember sitting through "boy in the bubble" with my family and it was difficult because the pace was so slow, my little sugar filled mind could not handle what my little caffeine filled mind could handle now adays. Hoping you all find some menial enjoyment like me today. Sit and breath, its like kiegal exercises for your soul. Who doesnt like a good picture of a ship in the waterway looking toward Houston.

No comments: