Thursday, November 06, 2008











Suffice to say that alot has been going on, hence the lack of correspondence. I have changed the engine in Stephanie's malibu. 3.1 L gm engines and there vehicles have been slightly demystified for me in the need for on-going secondary education. I must admit there are still things that puzzle me like the 4 ground lead on the back of the engine that I needed to take to a technician to diagnose, but the car is running fine so far. I gave the electra glide the street glide treatment to bring it down about 40 years in age of ownership, but I missed the crystal clear radio and cb option that allowed not only a passenger of the non-ball variety, but also the ability to hear them with out yelling, not that it helps any passenger from screaming. The bike handles superbly after the 35 pound diet. I and Stephanie went to the State fair and rode all the good rides, mine were scary and her's were of the spinning tea cup variety. I did get a sweet chance to play with John Deere tractors in the sand. Derick and I have had a couple of good cruises around the area, as well as a accidental trip with Matt and Tania out to Greasewood Flat's in Cave Creek, all great times. I have been working, planning or playing all of the time. I was the dark night for Halloween at star $'s and made more drinks on Nov.4th than we usually sell all day. I have been having a blast. I did see War inc, thanks mo and I don't think I have seen anything in the theaters in quite a while, an accomplishment I think. Thanks to all of my friends that have been so supportive of me in my absence. Hollywood, David and the entire family, specifically, but many many more I should but could not name. I have started some new trends, like the starbux hug and five for five at the skilled nursing center(my back hurt so I found people like me), mo your the only person that understands that. LOVE you all. P.S.-did you see that pic of stephanie working on the car...I get her responsibility and this is the best I have to offer...teaching her how to change her engine in a pinch. I still think that the minivan 3.9L engine would have fit and made this car fly.

No comments: