Thursday, November 06, 2008

I could not leave without sharing more of Halloween and a trip out to glendale arena for the motorcycle's expo with you. I went with Derick and two of his friends, actually accidentally meeting up with Hollywood at the show. Like I said I went as the joker from the dark knight, but that was more of an accident. I went as a Vampire anyone who knows me would think that funny and ironic, but I could not call drinks with the vampire teeth in and had to touch up my make up anyway so I finished the lips out and was a very creepy and convincing joker. My ex txt me Happy Halloween, I sent her a pic of my face make up, dressing up's not always my bag, and she laughed that her husband was going as the same thing and sent me a pic of her fairy outfit and I went home to my Stephanie, dressed as a fairy, hmm weird. any who, this is her, me on the ultra exclusive KTM RC8 with full treatment. Base price is close to 20k and with the works closer to 40k, this is the latter. also the buell 1125r with factory race parts and the evolution engine powered xb12r set for and used for racing. I also spent a load of time admiring the bikes built by Roland Sands, who I found out also has a blogspot. The guy has an eye for things that should be beyond the sum of his years. I really admire his work and what he is doing for the hobby and sport of motorcycling. I really need to start admiring bicyclist's before I get any fatter though. See enclosed photo of my belly roll at the car show, I choose to think that people that make small subtle changes and modest budgets have more pull to what go's than a whole shop full of tools and time with a bucket of cash on top for the average man. So I gave an award to a gentleman that not only stood still for my conversation hostage attack, but also whittled out this 62 Oldsmobile stardust. Thanks all. -Evan

No comments: