Thursday, November 13, 2008












Here are some of the pics from LA. I and Mark had breakfast at the Farmers Market and walked through the pavilion honestly the drive there was totally fun. Mark is a pro at the traffic. I headed around town on my own to find some trouble and found plenty. I stayed for just one day and Mona made it awesome by spending the evening chillin and watching a movie. Anything else would have been a waste of time. I mainly drove there to see them and deliver my phone charger. The ride back was also extremely memorable. The moon was almost full and coming up the sun setting behind me lighting the biggest part of the desert on fire. Literally 86 miles West of Phoenix a tractor trailer rig went up and I was in a line of traffic 9 miles long. We just cranked up the tunes and got out of the car, truck or van and had a little meet and greet on the middle of the highway. I met Duke a Korean Vet at one of the many truck stops I hit and caught up on the rolling thunder and ride to the wall events that are held annually. I met two guys riding up to sadona, but couldn't match their rapid pace into town. Thanks to all involved, love you Mark and Mona, thanks for having me and making your home available.



2 comments:

Mona said...

May I infer that you might want me to mail you your phone charger? Or is it too late?

Anonymous said...

I started my blog too. You can check it out, but Brandy has to show you where to find it. I don't know how to find it. I made it last night. Hers is at: http://i-hope-you-dance-country.blogspot.com/ Mine is close to that.