Monday, November 10, 2008











So I am on a three day haitus to LA and I must say this is fantastic. The pictures are in the wrong order, I went down in the day and amazingly the sun went down as I rode. It never got cold, maybe brisk. I stopped a couple of times on the way to have mini adventures. Road food is a good one. The way people drive in LA reminds me of adopted puppies fighting for a swollen teat, josling and jocking into a slightly different position just to move over again at a pace that makes a crack addicted critter dizzy. I survived, partially due to my deafning pipes. I like it here, I think I offended more people getting lost in my sisters neighborhood than I could have even hoped to bother in a year. I'll shoot the amazing shots of tomorrow when I get there. It was a great trip.

No comments: