Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Not a whole lot has been going on, so I have not had anything to write about. Work is going great and I'm going to just slip in for benifits at the end of this month. This makes me really happy. I did get to go see "The Hangover" and offensive as it was, I loved it. I also hung out with Matt and his friends one more time before he gets ready to head back to AZ. A good friend has passed before his time and words could not express the tradgedy, suffice to say, he lived. I have also been manipulating my laptop to harness a whole lot more music. I am not a real music buff, but I always want a sound track. Blue October and Kings of Leon are getting the 5 star click on my media player and I have dragged out the ol' Zen Micro, because it sync's real easy. On the down side I remember how much I payed for it and how awesome it was when I bought it, my micro sd card from wallmart is 4g at 14.88, my phone is more techy. Love that phone. So call once in a while so I remember what it was made for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What it be like dude!!! this ya main black man Hollywood, just wondering how in the hell did I fall into the redneck page? Well man not too much going on here in az, just a whole lot of bike riding. I was wondering if you were planning a come back tour so you can see how big the boys are and put the GIXXER on 89a again. Well my friend it is time to take a nap with the boys so i'll holla atcha later. Hollywood