Wednesday, June 24, 2009









Life does not pass by quickly, but the chances to share do. The cell phone is truly a necessity and extravagant as I rarely answer the tell tale tone. I am learning more and more why a family my size rarely corresponds as freely as smaller ones and it's the same problem as your Internet search engine faces, too many answers to find the one you want or need. The quick tale on these pics picked to mimic the distance of time from my short sbuck back room rant is that I really am not comfortable putting pics of other people other than myself, up for everyone to see, but who can beat a bunch of kids in the back of a flooded el camino. For those in the know the bike and truck are synonymous of a tale told by the pic its self, date specific of course. For those that don't know, my buddy rode down here and we hung out, my truck next to his bike is a sight for sore eyes, good to see both. In the end though I must suggest owners of el camino's be more specific with the intent of their vehicles as the smugglers box is also a river to the interior.

No comments: