Monday, April 26, 2010

have been really busy, but for those in the know all is well and getting better. Follow along with me on my 8 day tour of the lower 48 the best way I know how, on a bike. I have just purchased a new camera for the trip and the gps thing is cool, but will have to wait for subseqent trips. I will be landing in Pensecola, Florida on tuesday night and spending the first 2-3 days with my brother Fred and his family in Alabama, then on to Baton Rouge, New Orleans and where every else I wonder to including McBro's in Texas. After a few days there, a blast up to Queen Creek, AZ to spend some time with Dale, Ryan, Jeremy and Brandon, back to Fountain hills wed to rest for work on Thursday. I am attempting to employ all the web based tools for those that choose to follow along and comment.
View "lower 48" in a larger map

1 comment:

damhandiman said...

I'm a wonder-er a wonder-er I think about about about