Monday, April 26, 2010











I have been working lots of hours at the skilled nursing center in Fountain Hills, I really enjoy my position and what I do, but it meant that I had to drop the coffee shop from my repetwah. To all my faithful followers in bean land, I'm am sorry. I will miss my partners and the position there, but it is nice to have a day off once in a while. I have also been land locked in the hills since my motor blew in the Suburban. This happened at a bad time, but I dont want to junk out the truck or hang onto another cash killer. Stuck in another conundrum I have elected to do nothing about it daily and have left the problem in the driveway of a very good friend. Its a big block 454, th-400 auto lock 4x4 3/4 ton beast that I always dreamed of. The reality is every penny into it can never be extracted and the milage is so bad it makes Mad Max look like a Hallmark commerical. My answers are coming quick in the hands of friends and family and I will be rolling on the typical non-traditional stock shortly. I gotta say without Dirty, I couldn't have survived in AZ this long and with out my family..I couldn't have survived.

No comments: