Tuesday, August 18, 2009





You live, love, learn and some time lose. Out of all my friends each one is different from the next and I enjoy time with all of them. Going through life alone isn't something I think achieved easily and wouldn't want to try. Challenges are worthy and failure is more bearable with company. Loving life means living it and someone who taught me that has paid a price for it. My hopes and prayers are with him and his, while I try to make my self available for something more important than a paycheck or payment. on the mend in more ways than one. My thoughts are on the things he has said and the meaning he is to mankind. If their was someone to sit and listen, his time was generously given. I treasure the time and wish I would have listened more closely as I have plenty to learn still.

No comments: