Monday, August 31, 2009











I have been really busy for work, but make sure I still have some time to live life. On Sat I worked a 12 and pumped all my change in the tank of big blue for a quick run over to Desert Sky. I missed all of Cheap Trick, but caught most of Poison and Def Lepord. The show was awesome and the amps were turned up so high it sucked the wind out of the tenth row I was standing. Similar to a higher elevation top fuel bike pass, simply amazing. The next morning I was over in Glendale at the Fox and the Hound, AZTrackday.com took over the whole place and put the MotoGP's on every screen with sound. Met up with Aaron who took this pic of me next to a familar, but different bike. This is the TZR250, nice two stroke race bike. Today I had an epic moment when on a lunch I spilled my Iced quad venti vanilla latte...into the main computer at a very busy sbux, at the worst time on the worst day. I celebrated the moment, but running out of gas in the driveway with tips delayed.(employee hours worked, scheduling and payroll was today) I decided to remember why we do these things we do. I grabbed 40 oz of cold water, my phone, camera and in shorts, started climbing the stack of boulders in the back yard called Trune Mtn. That was an awesomely bad idea. I reconnected...with a very thorny thing I learned a lesson from 8 yrs ago. After pulling the thorns out I kept going up to the top. At about 20 ft from the top, I climbed around and started my decent. Accupuncture works, because my knees and ankles stopped hurting as soon as I was covered with sharp, long needles buried in my skin with some sort of barb end, making removal very painful. All in all a very good day.

1 comment:

Mona said...

You HAVE been busy. I usually like to spread out my spill and poke and sputter out of gas over the span of weeks, not days. You're still young, though. So, you might as well throw in some spontaneous combustion.

<3 ya.