Monday, April 06, 2009











Ok, mr. reliable here. I know I have not posted in a while and I have the technology, but I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of other people and i don't take pictures of my self very often, but as a word here and there I have no excuse. Things are going nicely down here in Texas. It rains a lot, but when the sun comes out it's beautiful. We are spending more and more time outside. We went to Ronnies craw fish fry next door a few weeks ago, and Mckay had a blast. I also had fun, but he was looking forward to it for days, just to get out of the house. The kids have there activites and Kim is constantly helping everyone. Honestly i don't know how she does it all. I have been reliving my childhood quite a bit, the music, the food and the brother that put me through the best of the eighties. Growing up, I thought the Pet Shop Boys were bad ass, because my bad ass big brother dug them, after giving it a second listen, If it wasn't for the regular surges of testosterone and disipline I would question the lifestyle of anyone owning an lp currently. My urge to ride has been supressed by bad weather, worse roads and an ignorant knowledge of roads laced together with unfamiliar names linking to lands unknown. I did don my riding gear to ride the haro in the back yard, the kids are required to wear helmets when riding, and I wasn't about to disappoint, however without hitting a car my safety was not in question, with the exception of SOB, short of breath, maybe I'm too big for the tight jacket and heat stroke, take my word for it, wrapped in leather and unable to breath is hot. or try it for yourself after the kids go to bed.

No comments: