Sunday, April 19, 2009

In true rare form I watched some actual television, ok not that rare. The big screen is tuned into a news program and the typical peripheral tv blasting some kids television show. After a while I barely noticed, the canned ham laughing actually souned in tempo to the news casters monolgue of news delievery. The carefully planned pauses and accented words to emmit more sympathy or dwelled on thoughts in time with loud laughing and clapping. Prince so and so is coming to Washington to deliver an address to the association on blank...(kids tv) "hey, hey, HEY"....and then he will be traveling to... I mean the perfect rythm of I believe nick and cnn or something was quite helarious. I am quite sick though, those of you that know me, might have already known, but i mean seriously sick, like it hurts to cough and nothing tastes good. I'll keep you up dated on the everything in the mean time, mcbro is slowly making progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?