Wednesday, April 15, 2009











As promised I have uploaded some new photos. I usually never leave home without the ol' point and shoot, but Easter evaded me. Here is my second consecutive Easter basket in a decade. I was happy to see a "cars" basket full of the favorites, I got my peeps on shortly after this. I could not leave a perfect opportunity that is the lack of carpet and the addition of the wheelchair ramp go untested and as my childhood perceptions of the nirvana of riding your bike directly into the house, and then around in the house really is as RAD as I expected. My new haircut in low light only because the flashed on proofs looked like DMV fodder and lastly the great motivator, morning coffee with Dave and Mcbro's crotch, the rest of my bro would intermittently migrate towards the hot coffee and coconut crumb doughnuts, then recede back to all the seclusion and safety a laid back wheel chair offered. I have no doubts he will be returning to police work as soon as possible, all of the people in his beat will have to fend off the over run of doughnuts in the district until then.

No comments: