Monday, January 21, 2008




Life has a way of just happening on it's own. Things naturally happen and to think that there is some difinitive measure of control is to omit the choas that is life. I have been very busy and stuck in my sub r0utine for a while. I still work only the one job, but now have ventured out into the realm ANY job. Stephanie can see, she got her new perscription for glasses and took the oportunity to pick out some specs like mine so we can nerd it up together. I inturn tortured her with a car show and the Glendale arena, World of wheels, she was a good sport. In the ever present need for my motorcycling lifestyle, Stephanie is actually showing support for the habit. First things first, she had to learn how to drive a stick. I have had some experience with teaching this ability and I sadly lack those skills, so I handed of the education with someone with the vehicle and Aaron was slated as the professor. She did great, just like I thought she would. She was hitting third gear in no time. We went to two motorcycle dealerships in one week and she has been great, she even sat on a few bikes and found one she liked. I have been having a blast and Stephanie has been great. Doing great and getting better. By the way, Stephanie is 5'3" and the tires on that H2 are 49". I'm always going out and doing things with her, so I rarely have time to explain what is going on. I have seen a number of movies, the stand out is "there will be blood" -I drank 4 beers and it still totally sucked.

2 comments:

Mona said...

I love seeing pictures of y'all. Good to know you're alive. I hope to socialize with you soon. The bank thing went fine, btw.

Anonymous said...

BABY you amazing and I love you so much. I love looking pretty for you hehe.