Friday, January 04, 2008




I had a great new year, no need to show pictures of a bar or the bar band, but it rocked out just the same. All in all I closed out the year in a good way and toasted in the new year the best way. Stephanie has some pictures from her trip from Alaska and I'm happy to be around people that treat me nicely. I'm loved. I'm glad I don't have pictures of the plain old kick'n on the couch with a cold one or working in the Deli. I apparently can not throw a ball or a dart. If I ever need these skills to impress someone, I had better start training intensely. I implanted a soft tip dart into pretty much everything but the part of the dart board that it's supposed to hit. I should have stopped at Ping Pong (also not a strong talent) Paula, I'm the one that scratched the felt on your pool table. I have my skills, I don't think any of them are related to my motor skills though. Stephanie has put together a scrap book that's pretty cool. I need to catch you up on more when I'm awake. I have pictures of my lincoln logs I'm playing with. Stop snickering.

No comments: