Thursday, January 31, 2008





Job Search 2008 is still on going. But I look good if I may say so myself. Stephanie was expecially pretty yeasterday and I had to snap this, because usually she dresses and looks like the fish tank photos. Susan got a new fish tank and it rocks, looks a million times better than the old one. It only took a day to set up and we all worked the same day. I hung some new curtains and the house is looking more like home everyday. I glad to say we all fit. Although with Stephanie pawning off her drum set it looks like I will be re-arranging everything I own once again along with selling off all the crap I have been hanging on to for way too long. A deal is a deal. And without actually touching my money she is showing me how to spend my money quite nicely. It's nice to drive a registered truck with insurance, even if I am behind a half payment. I'm going job hunting again today, so I need to head out. Today is pretty much the same thing. Begging for jobs I want and putting in for jobs I'm qualified for. Yep, I have to renew my security guard card, because it's the only guarantee I can count on. kinda. Do I sound unsure of myself? hmm. My confidence was about two crappy job interviews ago. How am I not qualified to mop a floor. Some other guy has done it longer or what? I am putting in close to 50 hours this week at the deli, so if you have had trouble reaching me, that may be a factor. Love you all. -Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#97364 valium sales no prescription - can you buy valium ecuador