Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I want to follow my thoughts as an individual living a very interesting life in a very interesting time, oddly in a very interesting time of my interesting life. Interested? Read on. I am battling inner conflict. Not on any major level, very minor. I question myself constantly when I recall confidence coming more easily. Faliure in any sense brings with it a new fear. I don't regret anything, but I want to learn from it. Lets see what lessons in life I have learned, or should have learned so far. I have a folder marked "Current Court Documents Pending" I would like to eliminate this folder as well as others. I should be afraid, but I am more defiant than ever. Like the pet pestered by the people who bring it the life it has come to enjoy. I want to fight, when losing is the only solution. I don't want to give up, but some battles are futile. I want to find enjoyment in the sterile narrow confines of society. to enjoy the sound of white noise...maybe Satyam Shivam Sundaram isn't the appropriate mood music to write a blog to. Seriously go download Thievery Corporations new disc. It makes your eyes roll back in the sockets and stare down the optic nerve like a telescope to the cerebellum. Evan

2 comments:

Mark McCowen said...

Hey Evan. Good to see you joining the blogosphere.

Mona said...

welcome to cyber diaryland. Gotcha linked up!