Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Great news on the home front. I got into a 5 day class for MAT120 with my favorite math teacher. She is awsome and I am officially a full time student. Also good to note, the transmission in my motorcycle has tossed another bearing and I can now fix my bike the right way. Rather than going to the salvage yard and throwing the same 30k mile engine in it I am going to put new bearings in the transmission. I have never done this before, but that has not stopped me so far. I am also forced to use a YZF 600R cylinder head, pistons and cylinders on a FZR 600 block. While checking the web for compatabiliy before wasting any more money I found out this is a very good option. I will have a significant increase in horsepower. I'm working a 12 hour shift today to offset some of my increased cost of living expenses so I'll make this short. I'm so happy I could shit, everything is working out great. -Evan

1 comment:

Mona said...

Can you still drive it in the meantime? That doesn't actually sound like good news to me...