Thursday, May 20, 2010











I picked the best of the best and wanted to post one more time on the trip before I moved on. The pic of the beamer and I in the valley was about an hour out of El Paso and I needed to use the restroom, there where no services at this exit, but the expanse of nothing was nice. As the sun peaked up on Thursday morning 2 hours to Tucson I began to think of my responsibilities at home and hit the road early, making two great pic's in the process. About 6 days after I got back, it was time to head to Harolds. I had a great time and the burnout was short but smoked out the bar. You can see the headlight between Dirty and me in the pic. The routine has since picked up and all is normal again, but it looks like a good tune will do. I will be burn'n and turn'n on the morning of July 3rd to get to McBro's in time for the party. Megan, her bro and Evelyn will be flying down and spending time in the area as well as the party.

No comments: