Monday, July 13, 2009











Should we all be so lucky. A good friend came by to visit and although I'm not actually in any of these pics, I was behind the lens for all of them. The shot of his bike is a file photo from my phone I took a while ago. I live my life, but when I'm not I sub-contract to others vicariously and Dirty did it. He rode from AZ to Florida for bike week and to visit making the whole trip as slow and eventful as possible. When he was passing through, the weather was good. Meaning unbearably hot, but not raining. We kicked it pool side standing on chairs in the deep end to avoid direct sunlight and I'm not to sure glass bottles are allowed. I really enjoyed the visit, we went to Mo's for some traditional bbq, which I thought was great. I know there are more bbq places in Houston than Mexican restaurants in Phoenix, this one was just the best, closest one. Properly stuffed to sickly levels and a quick trip by the house to ignite some otherwise illegal fireworks and my part in this ride was over. We were all really tired, but I can imagine that the guys on bikes where beat from riding in the heat from Bourbon Street the night before. Like I said I live my life...vicariously. Hence the blog.

No comments: