Monday, July 13, 2009












I didn't post anything from the fourth of July, because it's all on Facebook, so here is one of the events that has been since, there have been a few. This is an accidental day of and I happened to accompany Mcbro to a... well in this neighborhood, it's just another day, I would call it a party. They had two tables of food folding in half from weight. Seriously I didn't even see the table under all the food in the house, that was the snack table. Hush Puppies, Shrimp (even the ones wrapped with bacon), fried gator and cod etc. My favorite was the Margarita machine, my glass was small so I didn't stray far for the first part of the party. Everyone traveled by golf cart or bicycle and if they happened to be in a car driving by they still stopped to hug some people and maybe sit for a few. Location, Location, Location right on the beach, of course the water is toxic in this area, but it still looked pretty. We had a ball sitting on coolers or hanging on the patio and just enjoying each others good company. I would not call this doing nothing, I think it's what everyone should be doing when they aren't doing something else. Play Hard. I did miss an impromptu car show to attend, so worth it.

No comments: