Friday, February 06, 2009











I have not been in contact for a while. Stephanie and I broke up the details are not dramatic, we just couldn't see eye to eye on anything. Life itself has got better, stress is down and I am feeling a little more free than before. that being said, I have always wanted to grow a beard. Later in life I planned on buying the ultra, but I'm on an accelerated schedule so here is beard progress to chart and graph later. oh yeah and some sneak peak pics of a bike that's not on sale until may the new indian chief

2 comments:

Judee said...

You look good buddy...nice to know you are enjoying life! no regrets

damhandiman said...

Thanks glad to hear from you, friend me in facebook so i can swap notes. I would like to know how you are doing and what's up. i talk to dave all the time, but I would like to know more about what's going on from both sides. I havn't been a good mediator, so thats up to ya'll. I'm using that term because I'm in tx.