Friday, September 12, 2008




What do you do with a loaner harley? Everything you wouldn't do with your own. I took the bike in for an issue that was covered under warrantee and they threw me the keys to a different bike every day. I took out, in this order, Fat Boy, Road King and a Street glide. I only had the last one for a day. I had a blast on the Fat Boy, the 96 inch balanced engine is a hoot, it brings out the real hooligan in any rider. I and Susan took the Road king out to Bush Hwy, Stephanie and I took it to Payson, AZ. The stock exhaust was meant to be replaced, flat out replaced, it sucks. I had some freinds over for a garage party and it was a blast, this is the only picture fit to print and the shirtless man in the back ground was not the only other person there. There was a micro burst and the lightning and thunder just sparked the clouds like a flickering light bulb for hours. So much lightning, so close together it was like the sun was trying to shine through the thick clouds, kinda freaky. Had a 70 or so year old guy say he had never seen anything like it, that says something.

No comments: