Friday, September 12, 2008





Baby gets a new pair of shoes, in this case Metzler Marathon 880's WWW in a bias. I love those Wide White Walls. She has never handled better, it just sticks to the road. Here is the party that moved in the house when the rain came down, bonus that's the rest of the half naked man. I took a real nice cruise with Susan up and around the mid state of AZ. Hitting a few small town's between. Globe was awsome, but a little to much bike made for a very short stop. I will be back for sure on a smaller steed, this was a nook of arizona culture where everyone lives on a hill top. Dr. Suess meets Frank Lloyd Wright. At the end of the short 6 hour trip, and yes I forgot the camera, I found a very nice crack in my bald dry back tire. I'm working constantly, so send me an e-mail. later

1 comment:

Derek Loozander said...

Dr. Seuss meets FLW. Nice.
PS You've inspired me to restart the blogspot.
Cheers

-Barnes