Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I was looking for this on my blog. I graduated from an accelerated course in Nurse Assisting before I went to Texas. I had a blast and learned how awsome it is to help someone in need. I'm just about to go turn in my hire packet at the local long term health care facility and wanted to share with everyone how happy this is for me. Yet I forgot to post pics when I graduated and the awsome one off scrubs Susan made for me. Made from cotton/poly twill the material is both softer and less transparent than any available scubs. Thank you Susan and thank you to everyone who helped along the way. I enjoyed my clinicals more than expected and I am on my way to completing my goal in healthcare, the ever expanding self completion that is helping give back to those in need.

1 comment:

damhandiman said...

I wearing this for holloween, It's a quarter flip weather it will be taken as a pre-labor day doctor or gay sailor. The pants are not as bad as this picture suggests.