Sunday, April 15, 2007

I went on a real date on Saturday. I think we were both jonesing for some attention, becuase it went from a date on saturday to long phone calls, texts and lunch on friday, heading to a bar friday night and carshow/bowling combo on saturday night. I won't go into details except to say she is smart, funny and independent. I'm looking forward to spending more time with her and seeing where this is going. For now, it's great to hang around someone and just be myself without appologizing. I'll try to post a pic as soon as she let's me snap off some. Russ called me and we almost met up at the carshow, I'll catch him next week or so. Huff is coming into town to catch a game. I'm going to be busy for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading all your posts and have to say that I think you have an amazing personality and an intriguing insight into your own thoughts. It seems as though you really know how to verbalize your emotions and have a grasp on what is true in your life. I can appreciate that. I look forward to seeing more of you. Maybe you will get a few pics. :)

Mona said...

oooH, Wesley has a secret-admirer...