Wednesday, April 11, 2007
















Here I am with she devil at the tilted kilt for the Daytona 200, I had never seen a tire change on a motorcycle before in a set race, I didn't even see how they did the chain adjustment it only took 22 seconds. the next one is of the new bike. Watch it's going to be awesome. I work with 5 MMI students, do you think I'm going to have a problem fixing this thing. Seriously at least 2 of the guys on staff have completed their training and still work in security. A&P is proving to be a formidable enemy not due to difficulty, it is simple memory, but the time. I have a exam on Thursday and will publish my scores regardless. I have to thank DJ for the time and energy he is putting into my system and wrapping my ears with the sweet noise that is music, Paula for sending me a pic of her new truck(brother approved), Eva for snapping pics of the events I miss and Mona for keeping me up to date on your life so I don't worry. I'll let everyone know how my date goes on Saturday and maybe snap a few pics, We are going to the car show and bowling, both in Scottsdale. I'll give more details if they become imperative, but she would be the first candidate I have dated for a while. -Evan

No comments: