Friday, December 28, 2007

The last few days have been passing by painfully slow and incredibly fast at the same time. I enjoy sleeping, but I rarely have the opportunity. I have made no real progress towards any real career. I am learning more and falling back into my old routine as much as usual. I miss her, and enjoy my freedom one and the same. Time is an old enemy and I am getting to know that all too well. Work and play have been playing out the same battle, one winning more often than the other, but I know that the best thing for me is not always what I want. I am doing great and extremely happy with how things are and how they are going. Looking forward to the rest of this journey quite fondly. I don't think I will be showing pics, but I'm hitting up the bars tomarrow with Stephanies Mom, just to pass the time. This is actually more fun than it sounds. I went to the Christmas service on Christmas Eve and it was awsome. I'll let you know more later and as promised not everything that isn't important. I will say that Stephanie is awsome and alot of that has to do with the fact that she comes from good people.

ps I wrote these ramblings after drinking a bit and had to fix it later. I actually slurred in some of my writing and some of this doesn't make as much sense as it did last night.

No comments: