Wednesday, November 28, 2007





Ok Mom, I finally got that chrismas present you sent last year. All it took was Mona driving 4 hours from LA and another from Awatukee to Fountain Hills to drop it off. I cracked it open right after I got it in the Target parking lot I met Mona at. We all did some black friday shopping and went back to Stephanie's to wrap presents. It was great seeing Mona again. Max is getting in on the cuddling Stephanie and I were enjoying on the couch after Thanksgiving dinner. He will jump into my arms and lay like a baby while I rub his tummy, the coolest dog I swear. Stephanie and her mom have invited me to stay here with them in Ftn Hills. I would be a fool not to do it, but I've made bad decisions in the past. I'm really excited about going to Mckays and seeing him and his family for the holidays, but I'm having a reality attack and can't seem to make a decision at all. Which is driving everyone crazy. Susan, Stephanie's mom is really awesome and they are also Danish-ish the last name is Andersen so I'm in the clear. My manager has already scheduled me for next week and no one here really wants to see me go except...the reason. I'm really thinking to give it thirty days to see if Susan and Stephanie really want me to stay with them or just don't want to see me go. Stephanie wants to cuddle and it's her computer so......I'll let you know more when I do. I have more great photos to share and some great pics of the goodguys show Hollywood and I went to, they may be packed though so look for them next week at the earliest. two exciting options, one life changing decision.. tune in to see what happens. I know I'm on the edge of my seat. More so than next week's Heros on NBC, did I mention Susan and Stephanie Tivo that?

No comments: