Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I sit in the darkness below the floating beams of light of the projector to the screen. In the absence I try to see what is not there against the plaster flecked cieling. I know that the lens has a powerful light behind a liquid crystal display changing the color of each specific pixel, but I am hindered by the humans eye and the brains ability to decipher only 16 frames per second, quite a bit shy of the speed of light might I say. I count the bottle caps on the table to preoccupy my mind so I don't fall asleep. 7 bottle caps, more than last night when I drank one beer and fell asleep on the couch with my contacts in. I wonder if the thoughts that creep in happen only because new thoughts arent being installed. I need new thoughts and I start school again soon. Thank the god of those that choose him, I am going crazy with insane thoughts. Women, horsepower and philosophy all that can not be defined, cornered or judged. to award one merit is only to imply indifference to another and that in itself an insane proclimation only to be rediscoverd...I must sleep as my sausage fingers fail against the keyboard and every letter typed is simply recovered by the backspace key and replaced by another..ehhh ahh ugh blah blah. stop reading this it's embarassing for you to witness my drunken yet perfectly scrawled ranting.

No comments: