Monday, May 01, 2006

School is wrapping up and it couldn't have happened sooner. (with out dropping out) I bought another motorcycle yeasterday and of course it had to be just like the bike I already have and completely disassembled. The price was right and I really needed a new engine and trans. My parts collection has hit the high watermark and I have the parts to make 3 running bikes. I have identified two unknown microbes in a simulated urine sample, I did it in microbiology I don't have time for a new hobby. I think it is funny that the faculty at MCC can trust the students with live coultures of extremely pathogenic microbes, but not actual sterile urine. If you have ever smelled a broth coulture of stapholochcos aerogenus, it is way worse than any vitimin pee. consider yourself warned against both smells.

No comments: